Wednesday, August 22, 2012

One in a Million Picture, Bonus Malistaire Picture

OK. So this is the poor skeleton laid out, knocked over by that ominous seven digit number.


You may notice I told my friend that I was fighting a solo boss. I was worried he might jump in and help me, which would have taken away from that whole 'solo' thing. I told him after, and he congratulated me. I marked through the name to protect the innocent.

Also! From awhile back, I soloed Malistaire, and took a screenshot from just BEFORE I fired off a helephant at him to finish him off. Note how I really needed for my spell not to fizzle. He was but a dark sprite away from knocking Alexander back through the Spiral. As above, I marked through the name of my friend I was chatting with on an unrelated topic.


1 comment: